We’re with you from start to finish
That’s because all of our projects are managed in-house through a single point of contact. From initiation to installation and beyond, we’ll be there.
The INFINIUM Difference
It’s how and why we consistently deliver best-in-class walls to our clients.
We were the first to go direct and have perfected the process. Everything is done in-house with no middle man.
We build our walls with 100% American-made products — supporting domestic suppliers and decreasing lead time.
We don’t have walls sitting in our warehouse. That’s because everything is custom built to your project specs.
We. Know. Construction.
Our Project Managers come from construction backgrounds. That way, we can be more efficient, communicate effectively, solve problems quickly, and reduce stress — to ensure the job gets done right the first time.Meet the team
- Our Solutions team will collaborate with you to uncover the aesthetics, acoustics, and hardware you need
- You’ll be provided with a customized proposal to fit your budget
- The project is transferred to our in-house Project Management (PM) team who will be with you along the way
- Shop drawings, door & hardware package, and finish samples are submitted for architect approval
- Now, on to the fun stuff as production timelines, milestones, and deliverables are established
- Our Field Operations team will be on-site to gather exact dimensions — to the nearest 1/16”
- Multiple measurements (horizontal & vertical) are taken to ensure proper fit and finish for all panels and doors
- The PM team prepares production files for handoff to the shop floor
- The Production team machines, fabricates, and assembles everything in-house
- Product is then prepared, packaged, and ready to be delivered to the jobsite
- A certified INFINIUM installer is ready to get to work
- Our Field Ops team will be there to ensure fitment, finish, and function meet INFINIUM quality standards
- A happy customer is our #1 goal. If something is amiss, we’ll be there to fix it. No ifs, ands, or buts.